YOU HAVE MADE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!
“The Fund, and those who contribute to it, are all superheros. They swoop in and catch you when you’re falling. They don’t just save a pet, they save your family member, they save your faith in humanity.”
I am filled with gratitude at having had the opportunity to partner with you in these past two years to keep 80 families together (at a cost of $117,000) by saving their beloved pets’ lives.
Because of your generous contribution:
- ROLLER, the Corgi, is still inviting his autistic 3yo “brother” out of his shell.
- ROWDY, the kitty, is there to alert his “dad” when dad’s about to take a fall.
- MABEL, the pup, remains an anchor/comfort for her “grandma” who has Alzheimer’s.
- KAHLUA, the Pit, continues for her 11th yr to be the only constant her homeless “dad” has.
Ellie’s Rainy Day Fund is one of (or possibly the only) organizations in the Miami Valley area that assists with the costs of larger medical issues. We get requests every week that we cannot fill. In 2018, we look forward to continuing to team up with you to provide services to another 50-60 families.
Together, we will keep more families together by saving pets’ lives!
Here’s what your tax deductible gift can do:
- $25 can provide medication needed to prevent infection.
- $50 can pay for a veterinary consultation or a PT appointment.
- $80 can enable short-term hospitalization or a session of acupuncture.
- $150 can offer an appointment with a specialist.
- $250 can deliver imaging.
- $500 can furnish basic emergency room care.
- $1000 can fund basic surgery.
Since all administrative costs are covered by the Fund, 100% of your donation goes directly to helping beloved pets.
Donations can be made online or by check made out to Ellie’s Rainy Day Fund, P.O. Box 340013, Beavercreek, OH 45434.
As Roller’s Mom has said, "The Fund, and those who contribute to it, are all superheros. They don’t just save a pet, they save your family member, they save your faith in humanity."